Nanogo is inspired by the classic board game "Go". Defeat your opponent by capturing the most territory or by forcing them to resign.
- On your turn, place a fort in any unoccupied territory
- Surround enemy forts to capture them
- Suicidal moves aren't allowed
- Pass if you don't see a good move
- The game ends when both players pass, the board is full or someone resigns
- Unless someone resigns, the winner is the player with the most forts on the board
This game was created for the Colyseus + Unity Gamejam, following the "Simplicity" theme.
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, HTML5|
|Made with||Unity, Aseprite|
|Tags||Multiplayer, Pixel Art|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
nanogo-win-1.0.zip 23 MB
nanogo-mac-1.0.zip 32 MB
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.